On 12 May 2010 03:56, Tim Bray <tb...@textuality.com> wrote:
> I don't think many will come to love it, but it's still remarkably
> handy: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/201x/2010/05/11/Canon-S90-Notes
>
>  -Tim

Tim, I'm also a fan of the S90.

Part 1 of my long-ass review of the camera:

http://enticingthelight.com/2009/11/09/review-canon-s90-part-1-first-impressions/

Some photos I've taken with it:

http://enticingthelight.com/2009/12/16/some-canon-s90-sample-shots/

I bought it because it was trouser-pocketable (also pants-pocketable)
while offering great control and very good IQ for its teeny-weeny
sensor. I am still very annoyed about its lacking auto-ISO in M mode,
but I don't expect Canon to address that issue--they're not exactly
known for listening to their customers.

Did you end up getting the grip? I have largish hands but don't have
an issue with holding the S90; then again, I don't hold it like a DSLR
so the grip would be useless to me.

Cheers,

   --M.

--