On 13/05/2010, George Sinos <gsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim and Miserere
>
> The S90 is a great little camera.  Just a couple of notes.

You guys are just plain bad.

I bought one today, got the IXUS S210 IS Touch the other day via the
insurers to replace the Canon P&S that was stolen when my home was
broken into a few weeks back. I can see how it could appeal to the
iPhone crowd et al. but it's just far too clumsy for me and the bells
and whistles have replaced virtually all general photographic
controls. Not a great camera for a hands on photographer IMO, so it's
off to eBay shortly. The S90 looks like it will fit the bill nicely (a
Pentax P&S wasn't even a blip on the radar).

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours