Not true...I'm running five boxes on my network. A Win 7/64 Home, a Vista home, two XP Home and one Server 2003 as only a file server. All of them do what I want them to do. The only problem I've had was when my daughter-in-law go sucked into going to the Antivirus Soft web page on one of the XP machines.

Talk about a nasty piece of spyware. It wouldn't let any software run except a browser, which could only go to the Antivirus Soft web site. It reset the IP address to its own address and, since the machine was wireless, reset the IP address on the other wireless machine as well. It wouldn't let either machine accept a new IP address from the router until I did a WinSock reset on both machines.

-p