G'day all

I've been a bit quiet lately because I'm on the road and in lurk mode.
However most of the places I've stayed have either free or cheap WiFi so
I've been able to get online more frequently than I thought I would.

Anyway...

I came across this post on Paul Butzi's blog.  It gave me a bit of a
chuckle.

http://photomusings.wordpress.com/2010/05/29/more-adobe-nightmares/

BTW, Paul Butzi is the brains behind SoFoBoMo which gets underway
officially tomorrow.

http://www.sofobomo.org/HomePage

Take a look.  I had fun with it in 2009, although I'm still trying to
finalise a project for this year.

See ya....

Brian
Brian Walters