On May 31, 2010, at 11:49 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:

> A absolutely love the suggestion in the most recent reply on his blog:
> Uninstall both apps and do a complete reinstall. And then repair privileges.
> And if (when) that doesn't work buy a new version of the software.

We're almost getting to the point of completely reinstalling a newly upgraded
machine because of our Photoshop licensing problem.

It comes down to a silly mistake we made, we bought an upgrade license for a
single install but our previous license was actually a multi-pack so it
wouldn't activate.

Cheers,
Dave