On 01/06/2010, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I am not sure your car has it, but my sure does - it is called ISOFix
> and it is a set of anchors (for lack of better word) that are used in order
> to extra securely attach a child seat...

So glad you brought this up Boris ;-)

ISOFix is proven to be more effective in most crash simulations than
the conventional seat belt anchorages however due to Australian Design
Rules it's illegal to fit an ISOFIX seat to a car in Australia and it
doesn't look like changing any time soon. See how we are protected by
legislation.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours