27...@comcast.net wrote:
Has anyone noticed noise when shooting at low (100 iso) settings with their K7 ?
Look at your photos at 100-200 percent and see if you notice any. I have had
some photos turned down because of noise. Thanks Joe
P.S. The K20 does not seem to do this.

www.photo.net/photos/pjjdxn

"Turned down" -- was that by iStockphoto by any chance? I submitted two photos to them, both from my K20D. They repeatedly turned one of them down even after I used copious noise-reduction and pixel-peeked over the entire surface. Their excuse was "Noise and/or artifacts".

The shot they accepted was of the same subject matter, slightly different lighting, but very very similar overall.

I've given them up as complete a**holes and not worth my while bothering with.

-bmw