I freely admit that I don't think I am really understanding the
implications of ISO 12,800.   It's like a person being 20 ft. tall.
My mind has trouble associating that number with that property.  I
noticed that one high end Nikon had a max sensitivity of 102,400.
That's like trying to grasp an f0.1 aperture.  It makes mathematical
sense in terms of EVs but I never thought I would see such a thing.

--
Steve Desjardins