On 2010-09-03 5:35, eckinator wrote:

The problem as opposed to a swing is that from human head level it is
an enormous challenge to cameras with even the slowest turning
carousels because objects constantly enter and leave the foreground
even if you keep the principal subject dead centered or as close to
your selected AF point as possible and I acknowledge that. The camera

That's a much different problem. I haven't had much luck with the K10D or the *ist D in that scenario, either. I have no idea if other makes handle it better.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)