Thanks, John.

I think that's a probably an excellent guide to go by down the road when I do more involved portraiture. What I'm envisioning in this situation is more like pictures made at school, where they move them through like cattle. I figure, if I can do a decent job at making the basic one or two-pose set plus the team photo, I'll be able to build a base to get into the serious portraiture.

Thanks for the info.  Definitely something to file away for future use.

Best,

Walt