On Sep 14, 2010, at 2:36 AM, Walter Gilbert wrote:

>   These images certainly look therapeutic.  The thing that has made me such
> an enthusiast about photography is the fact that, when I'm taking pictures,
> I'm thinking about nothing but the shot.  It's utterly absorbing for me, and
> as I recently told someone, I'm never happier than I am when I'm taking
> photographs.

I'm much the same when taking photos, totally absorbed in the viewfinder.
Especially for macro work which tends to take a bit more effort.

Thanks to everyone who commented.  It sounds like we may have some temporary
office space ready for next week so at least I won't be cooped up at home.

Cheers,
Dave