Me too Frank, and I have trouble with this political discussion.
It's pure huberis for those outside our system to imagine that we are
not getting the political leadership we want and deserve.
Although sometimes it's a lot more about what we deserve than what we want!
Such is life.  You's pays your money and you's take your chances.
Regards,  Bob S.