On 9/18/2010 6:35 AM, frank theriault wrote:
On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 12:32 AM, P N Stenquist<pnstenqu...@comcast.net>  wrote:

HAR! Biblical!

Yes, well, it's Yom Kippur here in North America until sundown
tomorrow evening.  I'm not sure what time it is in Israel, but I'm
guessing that Boris just spent lots of time atoning and is now
thinking only Biblical thoughts...

;-)

It is the Atonement Day indeed. Good that it is a fasting day so that I don't eat and thusly I don't drink (tea) along with my meals... Because otherwise, I would have surely spilled it all over the keyboard...

/containing the laughter/

Boris