On 9/18/2010 6:47 AM, frank theriault wrote:
I'm not saying it should be "the same for everyone".  I'm saying
things could be much more equitable, that society's least advantaged
could be better taken care of, that the gap between rich and poor
doesn't have to be so large and getting larger.  This doesn't
eliminate competition, motivation or success.

If the force that narrows the gap (between rich and poor, etc) is applied from without of the system (e.g. by the governmental regulation) then you just contradicted yourself or came across as quite naive, and so on.

Guys, practice is million-fold more complex than theory, so will you please stop theorizing? :-)

Boris