What do you think? Boris is made of money. If he want's to feel rich he should get this for his daughter. Like the Gold Plated LX he never wanted...

http://www.camera-pentax.jp/k-r/simulator.php#111013

On 9/27/2010 4:25 PM, Bob W wrote:
[...]
What would you suggest? Please let us not limit this conversation to
Pentax
only. Galia's kit is K10D, DA 21/3.2, FA 50/1.4 and FA 100/3.5 whereas she
always is asked to select a single lens before the shoot and she puts all
her
three lenses is fair use. As an example of what I have in mind I'd suggest
this:
Panasonic GF1 or GH2 or whatever, freshly announced 14/2.5 for wide angle,
20/1.4 for normal and 45/2.8 macro for, well, macro.

Ideally I'd like to keep this discussion on target. That is there is no
need
whatsoever to compare brands here. I'd simply like to know how would you
approach this issue.
Boris,

for the fruit of your loins it must only be the very best. A Leica S2.

Bob

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."