I hope to stick a NEX5 gallery up this week.

I was initially missing the viewfinder, but not to the extent I had
anticipated.  In some respects a large-ish LCD screen can be a good
substitute.

I don't have the long 200mm zoom yet, but do have the 16mm and the
18-55mm lenses.  I think what I'll miss at this point is a true macro
lens.

Overall I'm quite impressed with it.  I haven't picked up the K7 in
about a month and a half, as I've wanted to learn how to use the NEX5.
 Suprisingly, I haven't missed the K7 that much.

Tom C.