Hi!

Like I wrote to Tom on the other thread, Galia is complaining a bit about AF of her K10D. I could, in principle, proceed towards spending our time together whereas I'd be telling her about the way AF is supposed to be used, etc. This can prove beneficial to her to some extent.

The alternative is to get her a different set of gear which may or may not be a good idea. Suppose for a moment it is a /good/ idea.

What would you suggest? Please let us not limit this conversation to Pentax only. Galia's kit is K10D, DA 21/3.2, FA 50/1.4 and FA 100/3.5 whereas she always is asked to select a single lens before the shoot and she puts all her three lenses is fair use. As an example of what I have in mind I'd suggest this: Panasonic GF1 or GH2 or whatever, freshly announced 14/2.5 for wide angle, 20/1.7 for normal and 45/2.8 macro for, well, macro.

Ideally I'd like to keep this discussion on target. That is there is no need whatsoever to compare brands here. I'd simply like to know how would you approach this issue.

Thanks.

Boris