On Oct 9, 2010, at 3:22 PM, Eric Weir wrote:

> I'm taking my DS and one lens, an a 28/2.8.

If there's room I may also take my Smena Symbol film camera. The lens is pretty
sharp, and I've gotten some decent shots with it. [As far as sharpness goes,
that is. They have absolutely no artistic merit.] With it's five aperture and
five shutter settings, I love the way it makes me think about exposure. You
can't set film speed, and focusing is totally by distance from the subject. The
viewfinder is for composition only. Just a little more sophisticated than my
grandmother's Brownie.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net