Personally I found the MZ/ZX-3/5/5n to have awful ergonomics (I've
owned the MZ-3, MZ-5n and ZX-m, sold all three quite quickly). They
were to a great extent a poor cross between the classic UI and a
cheap, modern plastic body. The PZ-1p was far better, as were the
older classic-UI bodies.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas