On 2010-10-19 15:29, Jens wrote:
I like to think of the MZ-S as the last Pentax film camera, even though it
wasn´t really. I still use my MZ-S once in a while. I shot 10 films this
summer. It's a very nice camera. Lovely balanced too. I sold my first one, but
to finance myd *ist D. But I ended up regretting this nad bought annother MZ-S.
I guess I'll keep it as long as I can get 35mm film.

Wow, I'm going to have to sell mine. I was keeping it, but I'm not sure why. Maybe a sense of nostalgia. But I have no plans to shoot film again. And if it could bring nearly a thousand dollars, holy cow!

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)