> > буржуазия
> > Жизнь господина де Мольера
> >
> > בורגנות
> >
> > ;o)
>
> You got it right, Bob... Well done!

of course!

I hope you don't think I was criticising your English. You yourself pointed out
your difficulty with a very complex sentence construction, and I offered a
version which is correct, in the spirit of helping you.

The changes in word order reminded me of the little scene from Moliere's play
Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme (The Bourgeois Gentleman), which you can see recreated
in this extremely enjoyable feature film about Moliere, starting at 5:08:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFRAvMSbKpk&feature=related>

Bob