My main problem with FourThirds is that they use a smaller sensor,
theoretically giving up at least one step in the ISO range, but for what?
The dslr cameras are larger than the Pentax cameras and they have almost no
compact lenses so I´m wondering: why the reduced sensor size?

I always liked Olympus, but when they haven´t gained anything in the dslr range
I suspect that they have been heading toward the microFourThirds all the time.
The dslr are just an intermediate period. Nice to have when it is there, but
not something you choose if you plan to use years buying new lenses and cameras
slowly.

DagT
http://www.thrane.name