Miserere wrote:

http://enticingthelight.com/2010/11/01/speaking-to-pentax-at-photoplus-expo-in-new-york/

Thank-you so much. Ned's comments match perfectly other statements I got from Pentax Europe folks, hence that must be the current Pentax strategy.

However, I'm quite worried by the following:
"If Pentax enter the EVIL market it will be with a unique offering that sets them apart from the rest of manufacturers. There's not point in producing a me-too EVIL."

Since I like so much the Olympus PEN and Panasonic GF series (both the concept and how it's been implemented), I was hoping for a Pentax sibling. Perhaps it's time I move on.

Dario