On 11/2/2010 9:07 AM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
Boris Liberman wrote:
Sure. I was only wondering how can we:
1 - Discuss seriously a single step someone hypotesize will happen five
years from now,
and then:
2 - Decide a camera system strategy based on the agreement (or lack
thereof) about that possible change.

Right, but:

1. We have the previous history of how Pentax developed its gear, including most resent one after it merged with Hoya.

2. We have an indication of what is about to happen in the nearest future (as outlined by Miserere digest of his conversation with Ned Bunnell).

This would seem to be a reasonably solid data. There is no need to hypothesize as to what will happen in so many years from now. But we can consider the information we do have.

Boris