https://photo-shop.zeiss.com/en/Categories/Objektive/ZK

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: DxO results for K-5

Do a google search on that ZK lens and you don't seem to get any hits, already down the memory hole I'm afraid.

On 11/7/2010 8:04 AM, Adam Maas wrote:
On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 11/6/2010 3:26 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
So how much are image stabilized f/1.4 Nikon lenses going for these days?
There is only one such lens in currently produced Pentax line up, Larry - the DA 55/1.4. Not much if you ask me. And everyone who's shooting with FA
50/1.4 or A 50/1.2 are hmmm well, old ..rts...

Boris-the-old-..rt
The FA50/1.4 is still in the line as well and of course there is the
Zeiss ZK 85/1.4 (while supplies last, it's being discontinued), the
Samyang 85/1.4 and the upcoming Samyang 35/1.4

-Adam

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy."
     -Woody Allen

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 10.0.1153 / Database dei virus: 424/3241 - Data di rilascio: 06/11/2010