On Nov 15, 2010, at 7:06 PM, Bob W wrote:

>>> I've shot pics in this pizza place before. Always bounced flash off the
> ceiling.
>> With the K-5, I just went with the available light.
>>>
>>> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=11944334
>>> --
>>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>>> PDML@pdml.net
>> follow the directions.
>>
>> Oh man, that ~does~ look like good pizza.  One of the things I miss most
>> about being vegan is a hot slice of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese from
>> either Massimo's or Bitondo's in Toronto's Little Italy.
>> Grace's looks like one of those.  Hot, gooey and messy, but delicious!
>>

> you could have one of those and still be a vegan. It's all a question of
> relaxed taxonomy.

I agree. Cheese is several steps removed from the animal. And cows, goats and
water buffalo are more than willing to give up their milk. And what about
cheese made from human breast milk? Can vegans consume that? If not, can a
vegan child breast feed? So many questions, so few answers. But I know that
while I could probably give up meat if someone held a gun to my head, I would
never sacrifice cheese. Pull the trigger, and put me out of my misery.
Paul