On 12/9/2010 2:24 AM, Peter Loveday wrote:
If you can find some vague evidence of those blobs on earlier photos you
took, then perhaps you might have a chance.

- Peter

(Un?)fortunately not, Peter. You see, I noticed this thing only few months ago and it appeared on like a dozen shots. Most of these shots I deleted and I will have to look through several hundreds of them to spot it.

Also, this thing is in the right bottom corner of the sensor where usually my shots have some detail rich elements. This is really absolutely not objectionable thing. I only will have to be sure to mention this to the prospective buyer of this camera, but I am not sure when it is going to happen.

Boris