Thanks, Bob.

I'll probably limited to the 50mm for a while. I considered using my 2X TC, but the past few times I've used it, I had trouble getting it to release from the camera body and don't want to risk putting it on there and ending up damaging the camera trying to get it off there. Plus, I was a bit loathe to give up the couple of exposure stops.

Hopefully, I'll get a nice 100mm before too long, but it probably wouldn't have been the best option in this situation, anyway, given that I was a bit cramped for working space at the time. We're working on getting more room for the future, though.

Thanks again!

-- Walt