You're welcome, Barry. No need to be red in the face really.

Glad to help.

Boris

On 12/28/2010 5:11 PM, Barry Rice wrote:
Hey Boris, Brian,

OK, now I'm a bit red in the face---you're right---green button method in
manual mode works just fine with the P/K adapter. So even if I can't get a
pair of reliable P/KA adapters I can use the P/K adapter.

OK, in my defense I just recently upgraded from a K10 to a K7 body, and the
green button position moved on these two bodies. I must have been stupidly
hitting the wrong button when I was trying to get the lens to work with the
adapter.

THANKS SO MUCH!

Barry Rice, Ph.D.
Carnivorous Plant FAQ