----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan J. Buhler"

> I'm not waiting for digital to improve on 35mm. When it
happens, it
> will probably mean that 35mm will start to go away.

Such irony, if you want to keep using film, you will have to
move to medium format because of the death of 35mm
film........<G>

> As Shel said, I use 35mm because of size, stealth and
convenience.
> I've been tempted to borrow a 67 and go streetshooting with it
> though...

Do it!!! But choose the right one. Some of them are only good
for noisy streets. Actually, the Pentax 6x7 with the waist level
finder is a not bad camera, except the damned lenses are sort of
hard to miss.

> PS: One of the pictures in my show was taken on a 6x6 negative
(and
> cropped, the picture was rectangular). Shel was very quick to
figure
> which one it was, even though the camera was a cheap Russian
Lubitel
> TLR. So much for my fine Pentax and Leica 35mm lenses...

HAR!!

William Robb