----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan J. Buhler"
Subject: Re: Am I Really a Dinosaur?

> Shel, I think we are on the same side of this. All I'm saying
is that
> as long as digital is not better than film, I'll use film (and
I'm
> sure Tri-X will be available at least until then). Afterwards,
my
> pictures can only improve.

Or, you could move upscale, and go to a larger negative.
I really think the whole "I'll go digital when it is better than
projecting through a postage stamp" concept is really silly,
considering 35mm is such a underwhelming format.
Its not like as if there is nothing better out there already, if
you are waiting for digital to be better than what you are using
now.

William Robb