Sure, a bigger neg will yield higher quality, but at the cost of
flexibility, portability, convenience, stealth, and so on.  Those of you
who shoot pretty flowers and landscapes, and subjects that don't move,
can easily use and benefit from a larger format.  However, for much of
what Juan does, and what I do, the 35mm format is just about ideal.
There are few, if any, medium format cameras that will allow the kind of
shooting I'm describing.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]