> Subject: Re: Near 1:1 Macro with the P67
>

> JCO,
>
> Can't wait to see 'em.  A macro for the 67 is something that I've got
> to look into.
>

> Bruce Dayton

Here they are:

http://www.gate.net/~hifisapi/p67slot1.jpg

http://www.gate.net/~hifisapi/p67slot2.jpg

http://www.gate.net/~hifisapi/p67slot3.jpg

http://www.gate.net/~hifisapi/p67slot4.jpg

http://www.gate.net/~hifisapi/p67slot5.jpg

These are cropped a little (not full frame 67 ).
The sharpen function/scanner in paint shop makes them
look a little grainer than the actual print.

Camera - Hand Held P67
Film - Tmax 400
Lens - 135mm F4 Macro SMCT
Extension Tubes - #1 and #2 installed
on all except first pic, #1 tube only.
Shooting aperture - F22 on first pic,
F32 on all the rest.
Vivitar 285 Flash set @ 1/16 power, except
first pic set on auto for F22.
Focus point - windshields

Even with F32 the very fronts of the cars are
a wee bit out of focus. There just isnt enuff DOF
when using 6X7 for 3D objects such as these.
Next time I'll use 35mm and Tmax 100 for comparison.

JCO