Thanks for the hockey tips all.  This is a college game so I'm betting my
only chance for shooting from the boards without glass will be during warm
up.

Christine, I'm in Shelby County (about an hour south of B'ham).  The rink is
in Pelham.  The only rink in Montgomery is still the mall and the base is
still full of construction (I'm sure it was when you were there too).

~Liz

http://lizmasoner.wordpress.com/
http://thornsnclaws.wordpress.com/
http://photography.about.com