Thanks, Ann.  :-)

He was standing guard for the horse in that previous shot, so he had to come and check me out and make sure I wasn't up to no good. He was pretty friendly once he figured out I wasn't there to cause trouble, though.

I shot those with the digital K-x. I have a K1000 that I'm using for film. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I may have goofed up seating the film in the camera. It's currently showing 26 shots on a 24-exposure roll.

I've been looking for other film bodies on eBay, and have noticed that the KX brings a pretty high price compared to some of the others. Apparently, you're not the only one who really likes it. If I can find a good deal on one, I'll jump on it.

Thanks for looking at my humble GESO, and the crop suggestion. I'll give that a whirl and see how it looks. I suspect you're correct.

-- Walt