I had that after I trained for a 5K a few years ago.  It's awful.  I'm
hoping it goes away someday.;-o

Just kidding, although like any tendon problem it takes awhile.  In my
case, about 9 months before I didn't notice it anymore.  I could still
run, it just stiffened up afterwards.

--
Steve Desjardins