Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Weir" <eew...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Update on the Injury Front

On Feb 14, 2011, at 11:40 PM, Ken Waller wrote:

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Weir" <eew...@bellsouth.net>

If you're lucky, like me, it'll snap off at the attachment, the doc can nail it back in place, and you'll be good as new, without any irritating tendinitis -- err, tendinosis.

Or if you're unlucky like me it could snap & you would have been in a full leg cast for 3 months !

Oh, yeah. I left that part out. [Thought it was actually only a couple months for me.] But I am better now that I was before. I run painlessly. Good as new as near as I can tell, two years in.

My tendon was surgically reattached, but I was told it would reattach with out surgery ??? - my orthopaedic doctor recommended surgery.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net