You live in a very nice neighborhood. Good to see people out working together
to patch things p. I hope there are no more aftershocks and that things get
back to normal soon.

I remember photographing the church that I've seen destroyed in some newscasts.
So sad. Your beautiful city occupies a special place in my heart.

Paul