On Feb 26, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Dave,
> Our NBC guy, Brian Williams,  has a segment on his nightly news show at the
> end of the broadcast basically about people doing good things.. it is called
> "Making a Difference" and your mayor was that person... sounded like he is a
> pretty good guy.

Yes he's doing a stunning job, just like he did in September.  Good to see that
word is getting out, I just hope nobody poaches him off to their own city.

> Glad your mother is gainfully employed.

Me too.  She called today, apparently she went down to the closest rest home to
her house and asked if they needed any help.  They handed her some forms and
said she has a job.  Just like that.  I'm happy for her but I just hope it's a
good place to work as she's had a couple of tough jobs before.

Cheers,
Dave