On Wednesday I had an opportunity to attend a studio portrait shootout that was
a part of some photo classes - basically a bunch of students going
trigger-happy. As I was just substituting for some fun I shot JPEGs and frankly
was surprised to see how much I could really play with them - something I
thought impossible without RAW. Anyway, just a few random pictures - would
appreciate some critical comments both general and framing/postprocessing.
Thanks.

A couple were shot with an IR-modified K10D and the others with the K-5.

http://foto.ri-ki.lv/categories.php?cat_id=5

kris