Now that you say it, #31 IS slightly red, I think it works for me but will see
if a little adjustment is in order. #33 is more of a documentation piece - it
was a portrait session so I don't think there are going to be any more of those
full body shots from other shooters.

Available light is something I am more comfortable with so ISOs of 1600 and
more are my natural habitat. K-5 really shines here - better noise and more
megapixels means I can retain more details.

Alas this portrait session has led me to feed my LBA - F85 Soft and K50/1.2 are
in the mail... My wallet weeps but the LBA monster can sleep.

Thanks for comments - Paul Sorenson, Paul Stenquist, Bruce, Steven, Charles,
Jack.

kris