Welcome to the club Bill, welcome to the club.

On 4/10/2011 10:15 PM, William Robb wrote:
On 10/04/2011 7:39 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Bill,
It is a nice lens although often overlooked.
I think Rick Wormer has had his out recently for a stroll.

I got to thinking (which for me ALWAYS costs money) that when I was shooting 4x5, the 210 was my got to lens, and on the 6x7, the 135 was my lens of choice more often than not, and I always thought that for 35mm, something in the 60 or so mm range would work really well for me. And it occurred to me that the 43 (which I eschewed on film) would probably work for me, especially since I really do like the AOV of the 40.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.