There were a few of these that I quite like. And there were many that almost
made me want to gag. E.g., the 1st, 2nd, 3rd . . . Pretty much any of them with
the sun as an element in the photo. Either with ND filters or with post
processing he was darkening the sun and/or lightening the sunlit foreground to
a point that was way beyond natural. It is just not possible to have a
reflection that is brighter than the object being reflected. The shots that
didn't involve such gimmickry were quite nice. It seems that, like with most
breakthrough products, there is great potential for evil as well as good.

stan