In the future when you purchase you camera, you won't have to travel to capture your images or worry about the light or the composition - the 'camera' will come with all possible images already captured and stored in the memory.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Desjardins" <drd1...@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Green mode, a detail I'd forgotten

OK, here's a question: in 10, 25, 50 years, whatever, do you think
that cameras will have enough intelligence to focus and expose better
than humans, even experienced photographers?  I'll assume that
composition is left to the person (for now).  Of course, it's also
possible that the cameras will simply capture so much information that
these settings will be essentially irrelevant.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, P. J. Alling