Free Farmville doesn't add much to my life...

MARK!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ecke PDML" <overpenta...@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: 18/06 - World Pentax Day

2011/6/10 Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>:
Once you're logged in, the system already knows who you are.

Agreed. But do take a look at what facebook says to advertise their
data mapping and mining abilities to online marketers. They infer all
sorts of information about you just from who your friends are and from
the batch import of your various mail address books and your
communication habits etc. etc. and we may well agree that there is no
harm done as long as all it means is that you get adverts for stuff
they think you may want. However, once that data reaches a critical
mass, others may become interested in it - NB I am not saying THEM or
the Bilderbergers or the SYSTEM. Just anyone really. I just don't want
my data in the wrong hands. Any black hat will do just fine. I don't
think you can call that paranoia. I just feel that facebook is giving
very little and (call it taking or asking) very little in return. Free
Farmville doesn't add much to my life...