it's not difficult, but it's behaviour from photo.net that's in your face and
offensive. More often than not when I click to see someone's picture on
photo.net and the ad pops I just think 'Well, fuck you', and click out.

There are plenty of hosting sites that don’t shove this crap down viewers'
throats. It can't be that difficult or trying to change, can it?