why not tell them that you've been a member a long time, you have all these
photos with them, but your viewers are now complaining about the
intrusiveness of the ads and going elsewhere, and that you are thinking of
going elsewhere too. If they see that the style of the ads is
counter-productive they will change them, or go bust. But if nobody tells
them, they won't do anything.