You post a photo of salt shakers and people start commenting on the Buskers.
Often the comments don't seem to follow the pictures.
And the damned interface is still slow!!!
Do they think they are tricking me with those rotating red & black balls?
How about just using the old spinning hourglass.
Regards,  Bob S.