Ya, clicking on that little box to dismiss the ad is a real time
waister.  I could probably pull up 3 or 4 pictures on Smugmug or the
Pentax Gallery in the same time.  ;-)
You know, it's gotten so bad that after I click on the link to Smugmug
or the Pentax Gallery and get the delay, I just click out of the
window all together.
The Flicker interface has other problems for me...can never tell which
picture I'm supposed to look at.
Regards,  Bob S.