On Jun 27, 2011, at 6:23 PM, Bob W wrote:

> If I get on a bus that says Trafalgar Square on the front, I don't want to
> be forced to go shopping first.

A fallacious argument. You won't have to go shopping, but you will see ads on
the side of the bus, on the bus shelter, and perhaps on the interior of the bus
as well. And if they weren't there, you'd probably have to pay twice as much to
ride that bus. It's commerce in a free society, and, for the most part, it
works.
Paul